- Business Development
QLECTOR develops solutions for manufacturing companies based on artificial intelligence and cognitive digital twins. We are a team of machine learning experts with extensive experience in implementing cutting-edge technology. Our advanced QLECTOR Leap platform enhances productivity and operational excellence for users in discrete and process industries by providing significant savings in routing, forecasting, and optimizing production processes.
Due to rapid growth and expansion in domestic and foreign markets, we are inviting a motivated sales representative for the EE region to join our team. This individual will assist us in both the technical and commercial aspects of the entire sales process. We are seeking for an experienced and dynamic salesperson who is a skilled communicator and attentive listener, capable of quickly identifying potential customers’ key challenges and optimizing their purchasing experience during meetings.
– Understanding the key role of sales in a startup high-tech company and taking a proactive and dynamic approach to the market.
– Identifying new market opportunities based on customer feedback and market observations.
– Opening doors with potential customers through recommendations, organizing and executing pilot or POC implementations.
– Negotiating and conducting meetings and workshops with potential customers to understand their production and planning processes, requirements, needs, and challenges.
– Preparing and updating visually and content-wise appealing product presentations (in collaboration with colleagues from marketing and design).
– Designing and assembling offers with solution proposals tailored to the needs of each customer.
– Close collaboration with sales, marketing, implementation, and development teams for product upgrades and participation in events and trade shows.
– Consistent use of CRM systems, considering the characteristics of the entire sales process.
What we expect:
– At least 3 years of experience in B2B/B2E sales of IT or technological solutions for manufacturing companies.
– Technical education is an advantage.
– Self-initiative, communicativeness, and proactiveness.
– Ability to effectively operate in a team and achieve set sales goals.
– Excellent communication skills and customer orientation.
– Good understanding of business processes, marketing strategies, and financial concepts affecting sales success.
– Good judgment in various situations and the ability to make informed decisions and understand their impact on profitability.
– Analytical skills and a positive approach to solving customer challenges or requirements.
– Excellent English language skills (both oral and written). Knowledge of the German language is an advantage.
– Good knowledge or proficient use of computer programs (CRM, MS Office) and applications for finding potential new customers – LinkedIn or LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
– Willingness to work in a team with transparent and open communication.
– Desire for continuous education and improvement.
What we offer:
– Collaboration with a team of top experts in data analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, with practical implementation of state-of-the-art technologies and solutions for manufacturing companies in Industry 4.0.
– A unique opportunity to work in a rapidly growing startup with a strategy for global growth and a diverse network of international business partners.
– Exceptional opportunities for quick advancement and professional development with the company’s growth.
– Flexible working hours and permanent employment (with a 6-month trial period).
– Competitive compensation with a stimulating bonus system.
– Relaxed, positive, and balanced working environment (work-life balance).
Send your CV and cover letter (both in Slovenian and English) to the email address email@example.com. You can also contact the same email address if you have any additional questions or need further information during the application process.
Watch scientific lectures from our team!
We have strong links with the research community, in particular Artificial Intelligence Laboratory at Jožef Stefan Institute.