Join our team
Quality assurance Engineer
We are searching for a QA engineer who will help build a QA team and execute QA procedures to continuously improve the quality of QLECTOR LEAP service.
- Full time
- Maintain and improve the quality programs, and procedures that ensure compliance with policies, and other internal and external standards and guidelines.
- Implement, perform and document assigned control reviews; perform and conduct testing based on detailed procedures and processes. Identify issues, exceptions, and patterns, escalate to management for resolution, and formally document findings.
- Communicate with clients and verify implementations of custom integrations.
- Communicate test results to management and business partners. Prepare and present a written testing report of testing results and recommendations.
- Identify areas of risk and make recommendations on operational improvements, processes for compliance, quality assurance, and any additional training essential to mitigate risk. Seek ways to assist the company in strengthening controls, remaining compliant, and improving efficiency.
- Responsible for validation of technical-technological and end-user documentation.
- A sense of quality and excellence
- Understanding software usage patterns from the user perspective
- Understanding the software-development process and its stages
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) or equivalent (Google docs)
- Knowledge of English
- Experience using bug tracking systems like Jira
- Self-initiative, communicative
- A solution-oriented mindset
- Commitment to continuous education and improvement
- You’ll join a team of AI experts who are bringing Artificial intelligence to production with the latest AI products
- A unique opportunity to co-create the strategy of a growing start-up with a global growth strategy
- Opportunity for promotion
- Full-time employment and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary, tailored to your level of responsibility
- Positive working environment
Watch lectures from our team!
We have strong links with the research community, in particular Artificial Intelligence Laboratory at Jožef Stefan Institute.