Join our team
We are looking for an experienced DevOps/SysOps engineer that will further improve our development and deployment processes and tooling.
- Full time
- Develop CI/CD pipelines and software tools to automate development, building, testing and deployment as much as possible
- Monitoring and maintaining of system deployments in the cloud and in the customer datacenters
- Build software tools to enable developer productivity
- Automate and support our infrastructure (internal and at customer's location) including servers, Docker images, Kafka queues and databases
- Work with developers and product owners, as well as customer's IT personnel
- Hands-on experience automating infrastructure in both on-premise and cloud environment
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code
- Experience with scripting languages (like Bash, PowerShell)
- Experience with an object-oriented programming language (C#, Java, etc.)
- Experience administering Linux servers as well as docker based infrastructure
- Experience administering relational database such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MySQL etc.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodology and tooling, including CI/CD to automate processes
- You will be part of a team with in-depth knowledge of data analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence and work on cutting-edge applications of these technologies
- You will work independently and will always have a chance to improve your knowledge and experiences with attendance of leading software engineering and other conferences
- Full-time employment
- Competitive salary, tailored to your level of responsibility
- A positive, balanced work-life
Watch lectures from our team!
We have strong links with the research community, in particular Artificial Intelligence Laboratory at Jožef Stefan Institute.